• Nikon D750 DSLR Body 1
• Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera 1
• Nikon MB-D16 Multi Battery Power Pack
• Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 85mm f/2.8D Lens 1
• Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G Lens 1
• Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR Lens 1
• Nikon MB-D16 and Battery Grip 1
• Nikon SB-910 Speedlight 2
• Profoto B1 500 AirTTL Battery-Powered Flash 3
• Profoto Lithium-ion Battery for B1 500 AirTTL 6
• Profoto Air Remote TTL-N for Nikon 1
• Profoto Grid Kit for OCF Flash Heads
• Profoto Softlight Kit 1
• Photoflex Small Half Dome with White Interior (9.5 x 35 x 17.5″) 2
• Photoflex Nylon Fabric Grid for Small HalfDome (9 x 35″) 2
• Elinchrom 39″ Rotalux Deep OctaBox 1
• Westcott 7 Feet Parabolic Umbrella, White/Black
• Tether Tools Starter Tethering Kit with FireWire 9-Pin Cable 1
• Apple 15.4″ MacBook Pro 1
• HP Omen 15T Laptop
• Vello FreeWave Wireless Remote Shutter Release for Nikon DC-2 Connection 1
• Lastolite Collapsible Reversible Background (6 x 7′, White/Mid Gray)
• Sekonic LiteMaster Pro L-478DR-U-EL Series Light 1
• C Stand 2
• Impact 8′ Air-Cushioned Light Stand 2
• Impact Heavy-Duty Air-Cushioned Light Stand 4
• Manfrotto MT055XPRO3-3W Aluminum Tripod 1
• ExpoDisc 2.0 77mm White Balance Filter 1
• Impact Boom Arm (Chrome-plated, 86″) 1
• Impact Telescopic Collapsible Reflector Holder 2
• Impact Background Support System – 12′ Wide 1
• Savage Widetone Seamless Background Paper
• Impact 5-in-1 Collapsible Oval Reflector (42 x 72″) 1
• Impact 5-in-1 Collapsible Circular Reflector Disc – 32″ 2
• Impact Saddle Sandbag (15 lb, Orange) 5
• Impact Counter Weight (10 lb) 2
• Samson LTS50 Laptop Stand 1
• Lowepro Pro Trekker 650 AW Camera and Laptop Backpack 1
1- 10-15 minutes consultation to learn about your project.
2- You will receive an official estimate via email.
3- Upon your approval, we will set a day/time of the shoot.
4- We set up our studio according to your shoot.
5- Our photographer will coach you to achieve the most flattering look.
6- You will view your photos on a large screen while you are being photographed.
7- You select your favorite photo/s on spot or via an online gallery (per request).
8- Your photos will be retouched and optimized.
9- You will receive a link to download the photos within 3-5 days
1- We have over 15 years of experience doing photography and we are professionals.
2- Our company is ensured by two million dollars of liability insurance to cover any accidents.
3- Each person’s name who’s being photographed will be linked to their photos right at the time of the shoot to avoid any mistakes.
4-We provide basic retouching on the spot to provide our clients with the best possible experience.
5- Our headshot services are included free professional retouching.
6- Our retouchers are highly experienced and we do our post-processing and retouching in house.
7- We do white balance and color correction on the spot to get the skin tones 100% accurate.
8- Our photographer will be assisted by a second shooter to ensure the smoothness of the process.
9- We have a very quick turnaround time. within 3-5 days.
10- Our experienced photographer will be directing each person who’s being photographed to show and bring out their best self in front of the camera.
11- We tether our cameras to a computer so each person can view their headshots on a large screen right at the time of the shoot to ensure their complete satisfaction.
12- We utilize the most advanced/updated photography tools and equipment in the market to photograph your headshots. to take business headshots from your staff professionals we carry over than 22,000 worth of equipment to your location.
It’s important to think about what your best side is. Some people are self-conscious of certain facial features. Portrait photographers are used to hearing this, so don’t feel embarrassed to tell them that, for example, one of your eyes is bigger than the other. In this case, our photographer could angle you to one side so that the perspective makes both eyes look the same size.
Most people know whether they smile with their teeth or not. Even for professional headshots, smiling both with and without your teeth work, so smile whichever way you feel most comfortable. A forced smile isn’t good and might even make you seem disingenuous. You should be able to recognize a ‘real’ smile through a person’s eyes. Top tip: think of someone or something that makes you laugh, this will both relax you and give you a great, genuine smile!
Think classic! For the men… Pick your favorite suit in a preferably dark color, such as grey or navy blue. Bold patterns and colors, as well as shiny ties, detract from the face and can look unprofessional. If you don’t wear a tie, it’s best to wear a sweatshirt or jacket or some other kind of layer to break it up and stop it looking like a floating head! And for the women… Choose a professional suit or a classic office-wear outfit. Don’t pick any bold or distracting patterns, however little pops of color here and there can be alright. Try not to wear stark white unless it’s underneath a jacket or cardigan etc, white tends to make people look washed out. Avoid short sleeves if possible; this can look unprofessional and also detracts from the face. For jewelry, anything subtle and classic is a yes, but anything bling or flashy is a no. We don’t want to notice your jewelry before your face! There isn’t a strict rule for ‘what to wear’, so long as your outfit reflects your company. In startups, for example, a much more “relaxed” style has been adapted. Jeans, t-shirts, and trainers are allowed, the idea behind it is that you come to work dressed how you would in everyday life.
Body language is the key to looking confident. Keep your back straight and don’t hunch your shoulders, think about the posture a ballet dancer has but don’t overdo it or you’ll look too rigid. Think about your company’s main values or morals and tell the photographer so they can try to help you portray them through your body language. Don’t dye or cut your hair right before the shoot, this rule is especially imperative for men. Some shades of freshly dyed hair can look too vibrant and usually dull down about 1-2 weeks later.
The best is if you style your hair professionally right before the shoot. We promise, it makes a big difference in your photos.
Lots of people ask whether hiring a make-up artist is a good idea. We believe wearing professional makeup definitely makes a difference, but it is completely up to you. If you decide to wear makeup, please bear in mind your portrait must be easily recognizable and you don’t want the heavy make-up to overpower the portrait. Furthermore, the camera will pick up clumps of mascara or dark lipstick. So please consider:
1- Wear light casual makeup and heavy makeup is not recommended.
2- Make sure the makeup artist you are working with is familiar with the type of makeup needed for the portrait photography sessions since some makeup products can cause unpleasant reflections under the flashlights.
3- Do not use any oily cream on your skin before the photoshoot to avoid harsh reflections.
Editorial Business Portraits